North Bristol Mountain Bike Club

Ashton Court, Leigh Woods, Bristol.......MTB,Road cycling,Commuting...Cycling in Bristol

Home Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

SPECIAL OFFER - Pure Racing i900R Remote Seatpost
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Chat about everything biking
Reply Topic
  • Page:

TOPIC: SPECIAL OFFER - Pure Racing i900R Remote Seatpost

SPECIAL OFFER - Pure Racing i900R Remote Seatpost 4 days, 3 hours ago #250

• nathan
Just ordered the below from SuperStar in 31.6 they also have 30.9 be quick? £139.99

superstar.tibolts.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=418

We have a small number of 2009 Pure Racing Cobra i900R Remote Height Adjustable Seatpost instock to clear. They have been updated to 2010 internal specification by the UK service centre and have the new style lever included. Apart from small cosmetic differences and a massive 30% discount, these are the same award winning product as the 2010

LIMITED STOCK/SIZES - DONT MISS OUT

New 2010 Adjustable rebound version! Includes 2010 lockon compatible remote lever

Need on the fly height adjustment? 5" (125mm) of adjustment at the flick of the remote lever. Patented no slop self adjusting bearing system gives rock solid performance. Easy to adjust and easy to service.

5" of infinitely adjustable travel
2010 Spec Internals and bushes for even smoother performance
NEW lock on compatible remote lever
All aluminium CNC construction
Hydraulically damped and air spring, for ultimate plushness
30.9 and 31.6 Sizes
550g Weight

DIRTmag, MBUK and several riders at the Mega have been running this post for a while. A smattering of top scores from everyone who has tested the i900 series shows its class leading performance. So far the general consensus is AWESOME!

MBUK - 9/10 Performance 9/10 Value! Top marks
What Mountain Bike - Top Notch!
MBR - 9/10
DIRT - The Pure racing post is still working were others have jammed up, considering its cheaper than the competition it wins on both fronts!
That al doo Donkey
Last Edit: 4 days, 3 hours ago by nathan.
Reply Quote

Re: SPECIAL OFFER - Pure Racing i900R Remote Seatpost 2 days, 15 hours ago #259

• Neil
  • Red Baron
Just ordered one as will for the Enduro 30.9. Bargain!! Although will now have to buy another SDG saddle as the one I got is not rails but ibeam. So anyone wnat SDG ibeam saddle and post?!!!!!!
Neil 'Red Baron' Clements
International Branch-Port Royal, North Somerset
NBMBC
Reply Quote
Reply Topic
  • Page: